Why Faith is Self-Defeating

by cofty 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    Skedaddle, I was trying to get some intelligent argument. All I got was some sort of childish random words. I suggest you just skedaddle.
  • cofty
    cofty
    Why don't you post your proof for god on the thread that was started for that very purpose instead of hijacking a thread on a different topic?
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

You don't understand the word ''unknown''. So how am I even going to explain it to you? I picked to respond to you, specifically you because you seem to be the person who ''knows'' God doesn't exist on this forum with a knowledgable background and to ''know'' God doesn't exist you should have knowledge on physics and maths. You don't. Go and learn about Physics and Maths and then come back.

But...

I apologise sincerely Cofty, it was my fault. I thought you were 'top-dog' non-believer.

Peace

• cofty
    cofty

Your arrogance is astonishing.

You post hundreds of words of disjointed gibberish, confuse two unrelated words, make false statements about maths and then wonder why I have difficulty making any sense of your incoherent waffle.

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

And you just want an argument. I'm humble enough to leave this thread now. Because I ''KNOW''.

Peace

• cofty
    cofty

Yes you "KNOW" god is real because of maths and "absolution".

Fascinating.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Dividing by zero is "undefined" not " unknown."

It is "undefined" because it makes absolutely no sense to divide something by zero. If you're dividing by zero, you aren't actually dividing at all. Mathematics can't do anything with that.

However, mathematics can work with "unknowns." Variables in algebra are exactly that: unknowns. They can be manipulated and even solved for. Mathematics definitely is in the business of "unknowns."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit