Censuring medicine and information; our new culture.

by was a new boy 29 Replies latest watchtower medical

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

'Who The Hell Do You Think You Are!': Boebert Explodes At Ex-Twitter Exec For Shadow-Banning Her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy7mtoyrlXI

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

wrong 'we look more like a Banana Republic' @14:43

we are a 'Banana Republic'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GYW10F2MSc

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

It's the circle of life.

Big Pharma buys everybody in sight ( campaign donations, education grants, media show sponsorships, job promises for govmnt regulators etc)

In turn, Big Pharma receives protection, legislation, media narratives that helps them push whatever product they want to sell at the expense of the public

Big Pharma makes billions from the sale of product, which helps them buy everybody in sight.

___

Want to end covid histeria? Simple. Force Big Pharma to sell vaccines at cost. No profiting from public emergencies. Within a week, vaccines will no longer be needed and in fact we'll magically be informed they are not that great and there is no point is producing them.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Dr Pierre Kory - PANDEMIC STRATEGIES, LESSONS AND CONSEQUENCES

Propaganda and censorship of effective generic drugs and the physicians who prescribe them

Wonder if $ was given to Watchtower too? @ 22:15

https://rumble.com/v2957ew-propaganda-and-censorship-of-effective-generic-drugs-and-the-physicians-who.html

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    'Prophet' Charles Everett Koop, the 13th Surgeon General of the United States knew what was coming back in 1988.
    22 min.

Injury Prevention, Health Policy, and the Government Censorship Complex--How it All Happened in Washington and Set the Stage for COVID-19

The real Elon Musk - 49:37

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Wonder if $ was given to Watchtower too? @ 22:15

This is huge. Yes its easier to take silver than lead.

Threaten or bribe.

Well in the case of the vaccines there was so much money involved all along the line it was a case of both.

All organised religions went along with pushing the vax. This was partly from threats and partly other incentives like tax exemptions and the like.

I really thought at the start of the madness that the Borg would remain neutral. Then we started getting word that each vaccine did not contain blood so it was ok to take.

Next thing we had very forceful direction to be fully vaccinated and then they pushed the propaganda every month with the gov body updates which should have been called the “please keep taking the vaccines” updates.

David Spain even said about keeping yourself fully vaccinated “you may wonder what these brothers know, wrong question. What does Jehovah know”

They gave the Biblical example of that one chap who was told to go bath in the river to be cured of his illness and said all we have been asked to do keep taking these injections!

• blondie
    blondie

Around 1950, the WTS quietly stopped forbidding vaccinations. Legal concerns seem to be a factor behind the Watchtower Society reversing its position and allowing vaccinations in 1952. "The matter of vaccination is one for the individual that has to face it to decide for himself. Each individual has to take the consequences for whatever position and action he takes toward a case of compulsory vaccination, doing so according to his own conscience and his appreciation of what is for good health and the interests of advancing God’s work. And our Society cannot afford to be drawn into the affair legally or take the responsibility for the way the case turns out.

After consideration of the matter, it does not appear to us to be in violation of the everlasting covenant made with Noah, as set down in Genesis 9:4, nor contrary to God’s related commandment at Leviticus 17:10-14. Most certainly it cannot reasonably or Scripturally be argued and proved that, by being vaccinated, the inoculated person is either eating or drinking blood and consuming it as food or receiving a blood transfusion. Vaccination does not bear any relationship to or any likeness to the intermarriage of angelic “sons of God” with the daughters of men, as described in Genesis 6:1-4. Neither can it be put in the same class as described at Leviticus 18:23, 24, which forbids the mingling of humans with animals. It has nothing to do with sex relations.

Hence all objection to vaccination on Scriptural grounds seems to be lacking."

"The matter of vaccination is one for the individual that has to face it to decide for himself... And our Society cannot afford to be drawn into the affair legally or take the responsibility for the way the case turns out." Watchtower 1952 Dec 15 p.764
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Re. The thread title…

… Personally, I don’t think the issue is so much as the desire to censure information, as it’s the frustration of having to compete with all the idiots out there spewing bullshit as fact.

I could be wrong.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Started in the UK... now it's here!

STATEMENT Dame Alison Rose has now admitted that she is the source. She broke client confidentiality, and is unfit to be CEO of NatWest Group. Meanwhile, Coutts CEO Peter Flavel must take the ultimate responsibility for de-banking me based on my political views. Sir Howard… Show more

------------------------------------------------------------
    Chase bank has shut down our business bank accounts along with the accounts of my CEO and CFO, as well as their family members (including spouse and child). They've refused to provide any reason for doing so, the oldest account has been active for 18 years. https://flvoicenews.com/retail-health-

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    Re. The thread title…
    … Personally, I don’t think the issue is so much as the desire to censure information, as it’s the frustration of having to compete with all the idiots out there spewing bullshit as fact.
    I could be wrong.

https://twitter.com/PierreKory/status/1691204269116997633

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit