Is this the most awkward and forced kiss in cinema?

by LoveUniHateExams 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Image result for finn and rose kiss

Right after Rose smashes into Finn's speeder, she practically sexually assaults him (#FinnToo) .

Besides, I thought Finn had the hots for Rey. As soon as he woke up from his coma at the beginning of the film, he was like: "where da white woman at?"

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m lost ???

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

LoveUniHateExpressingMyselfClearlyWithCompleteSentencesAndFullyFormedThoughts

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Smiddy - it helps if you've seen Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

There is zero chemistry between Finn and Rose throughout the whole film.

Rose rams her speeder into Finn's, stopping Finn from making the ultimate sacrifice. When Finn runs over to Rose and asks her what the hell she is playing at, Rose imparts some Woke Wisdom and kisses a stunned Finn on the lips.

To be fair, I think the romance between Anakin and Padme in Attack of the Clones comes close to the Finn-Rose kiss as far as bad cinema goes.

• Giordano
    Giordano

It's really a good idea not to drink and post. It's really a better idea not to see a Star Wars film when drunk. The danger is you might actually think that Star Wars are good films.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

No. Not by a longshot. This is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ivS4N6Dak

Again, in slow motion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfwMb8yYeOk

0bama looks angry, disgusted, and like he's about to .

• Pete Zahut
  • Simon
    Simon

The latest Star-Wars movies were idiotic. Who can not laugh when Princess Leia does her superman routine?

And hey, just one person can wipe out an entire fleet. Seriously? Why didn't they do that shit with the original "Death Star", "Death Star Mk II" and "Death Star The Next Generation"?

It's hard to care about the characters when the writers and producers don't seem to. Hey, kill 'em all, give the Sith a chance. Can't be worse than the Jedi or rebel 'scum' ...

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

It's hard to care about the characters when the writers and producers don't seem to. Hey, kill 'em all, give the Sith a chance - yeah, when Star Wars 'heroes' are written so badly, it's difficult to care.

And members of the First Order dress cooler ... go Space Nazis! XD

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I'd say it's right up there among the worst. While I thought The Last Jedi was a good movie, way better than the nostalgia fest that was The Force Awakens and closer to what Lucas would've done, that scene was pretty bad in multiple ways, including the inconsistent moral of STOPPING someone from sacrificing themselves to save many others, something that Luke ended up doing moments later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit