TO SELECTED BODIES OF ELDERS ASSIGNED TO THE COVID-19

by pixel 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...yes and thank you pixel for the above BOE letter!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Doubting Bro - "It never ceases to amaze me how they feel the need to lie when it really isn't even necessary."

Here's a good rule of thumb to remember about the WT leadership...

...every decision they make... every decision... is done so with the overarching purpose of reinforcing the fiction of "God's Exclusive Earthly Organization".

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    mikeflood - "Good for them, becoming more mainstream each day. One day they are gonna become part of the community too, volunteering, etc."

(assuming you were being serious and not facetious)

Don't kid yourself.

Any change of that nature is purely cosmetic... at their core, they still are - and always will be - an authoritarian high-control group (in semi-mainstream drag).

Authentic progressive reform is not possible at this point...

...they're too far gone for that, and it would too deeply undermine the Organizational illusion.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

separate congregation or circuit accounts should not be set up to fund purchases

The few savvy elders that are remaining should know NEVER NEVER NEVER put funds in a Cong account again. Keep the CASH on hand if you're going to have a "fund" for needy.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

As trustworthy men, the elders are in the best position to lovingly consider and anticipate the needs of those in the congregation”

Ho Ho !..... if you had to rely on the elders that I see around here, you would starve..

NB. In Britain the government have not reintroduced the food parcels for the clinicly vulnerable since the first Spring lockdown even though the Covid situation is now as bad as ever, and the congregation were never involved.

My wife has heard nothing from the elders in all this time . They do not know,or care, if she is alive or dead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit