Satan is "bullying" you through family

by neat blue dog 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sillygirlforgotpassword
    sillygirlforgotpassword

Great find Kiddingme!!

• floridaborn
    floridaborn

But it’s not bullying when they refuse to talk to relatives that have left the truth.

I wonder if this guys family will shun him because he won’t accept a present? Bet they still invite him to dinner.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    The fact that they appear to be a very well adjusted family and they probably even believe in Jesus like the young JW claims to is irrelevant. His family is in actuality Satan's angry fist.

Not the first time they do and say that. That's why I don't care about them. That's why so many ex-JWs have so many problems with socializing.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

This is funny!!! Someone is trying to do something nice by giving the JW a gift and that is "Satan being a bully." The stories that I could tell (and many on here could tell too) about Elders and CO's downright bullying members that they are supposed to be "shepherding."

Countless talks from the GB that were downright bullying and insulting (remember the 23 yr old MS talk?). That was a direct insult and bullying from Anthony Morris. A shameful talk that should have NEVER been given. The list goes on and on.

What a disgusting/corrupt/abusive cult we were once a part of!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. leaders are the real bullies also the biggest liars, its an organization built on corruption and ignorance exploiting people's own ignorance and fears.

Its also a false prophet Biblicaly.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Another interesting thing to point out is that the WTS. has broken apart millions of families .

So who are the real bulling protagonists ?

• dozy
    dozy

It is really hypocritical. Every Christmas when I was growing up my family used to get postal orders with a few pounds on each for each child from a kind "worldy" aunt - every year , my mother went down to the Post Office as soon as she possibly could and promptly cashed them all. Of course , the kind gift was never reciprocated.

In my experience , JWs have always accepted Christmas presents without any qualms ( usually from work colleagues , business associates etc ). An elder in my old congregation always used to have nice bottles of whisky he got every year from business clients ( I've often wondered whether he probably gave them out as well - like many JWs , he played the secret "double life" game very well ).

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I agree with everybody’s posts and it appears the religion is reaching another low with stupidity and craziness!

With regard to companies giving out “Christmas” bonuses: many companies started to call it a “yearly” bonus because this money is given to all employees regardless of their religious beliefs. It has to do with how well the firm did.

Nobody should have a problem accepting a bonus from their employer. I feel sorry for any JW anywhere who may have been fool enough to do so!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit