Satan is "bullying" you through family

by neat blue dog 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

It's all very orweilian. Every word is redefined to be it's opposite:

The masters are the "slave" (FDS)

Being "spiritual" means giving materially and with physical acts of devotion.

Kicking someone out on the street and thinking of them as if they have been killed by god is a "loving arrangement"

"The truth" is all lies

"The truth will set you free" - it frees you from being able to do whatever you want and live with the consequences...

It's not brainwashing, it's having your mind cleansed of impure thought

And now, it's not a genuine desire to share happy family traditions and give generously, it's bullying.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

OneEyedJoe:

That's a very profound thought! I never thought of it quite that way, how everything is really the opposite. I'll remember this!

• undercover
    undercover

Satan's not much of an evil presence, if he has to rely on Grandma giving you a box of socks around the winter solstice as his means of causing you pain and anguish.

And the Almighty Supreme Creator can't deal with this guy for over 6,000 years? Doesn't say much for him either.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Let them dry up like the pus sac they are. ~ blownaway

LOL. Don't beat around the bush............tell us what you really think about them.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Bloody hell, they're really upped the cultiness here havent they.

If that's what they consider bullying, what do they call the treatment of the Jews in WW2 Germany?

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

This Good for Nothing Jehovah kills tribes and tribes of people in the old testament. But still has left Satan on the loose to prove a point.

May I request everyone to ask this to any JW they come across

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Oh I don't know, maybe the COBE's head is inside that christmas "gift" box with a card that says "you're next" with a smiley face emogi.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Oh I don't know, maybe the COBE's head is inside that christmas "gift" box with a card that says "you're next" with a smiley face emogi.

Lolol 😅

After all Christmas is a birthday, and we all know what birthdays are all about: Decapitations.

• carla
    carla

I have some vague memory of some wt in the past that said that if a relative or friend gave you a gift you should accept it graciously but let the person know why you don't do Christmas, etc....that was the gist of it. I remember this because of some incident with my jw and I reminded him of said article which promptly shut him up and act like a normal person for the occasion. Wish I could remember!

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Lv 159 under the topic, "Should I Accept a Christmas Bonus"

Even if the gift is given because of a religious holiday, that does not mean that the recipient is thought to share the religious view. A fellow worker or a relative may tell a Witness, “I know that you do not celebrate this holiday, but I still want you to have this as a gift from me.” If the Christian’s conscience would be at rest, he might choose to accept the gift and express thanks without any reference to the holiday. (Acts 23:1) Perhaps at a time when there will be less likelihood of causing offense, the Christian can tactfully explain his stand.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102008072#h=104:0-107:281

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit