"Problems"

by DevilsAdvocate_DA 11 Replies latest jw friends

• julien
    julien

Ginny:

On the simpsons it went like this:

Sage (darkly): Take this object, but beware: it carries a terrible curse.
    Homer: Ooh, that's bad.
    Sage (cheerily): But it comes with a free Frogurt!
    Homer: That's good!
    Sage (darkly): The Frogurt is also cursed.
    Homer: That's bad.
    Sage (cheerily): But you get your choice of toppings!
    Homer: That's good.
    Sage: The toppings contain potassium benzoate.
    Homer: <confusion>
    Sage: That's bad.
    Homer: Can I go now?

• sf
    sf

Hello again,

Nice post! I clipped what you said here:> "I am a father and I have never and would never set my kids up to fail. Yes you learn from your mistakes but setting up for a mistake to happen is just sick. Just because mankind is suppose to have been granted a free will by your game show host god doesn't mean it should be used as a toy or as bait for making a point. If god is that egotistical and childish than how stupid do you think we must be to be made in his image? Would you set up a situation for your kids to fail just to show them how inferior they are to you"?

ALTHOUGH this IS what the Loving WTBTS instructed my mother to do just a couple years into the gig. True story:

She was teaching TheLesson of self/kult kontrol (hahahaha tom, this is fun by asking each one of us new wt kids what our absolute fav thing in the world was to us at that time. My reply was PEANUT BRITTLE! bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well, she buys a box of it and sets it out on the dining room table and instructs me that if indeed open it within a one week time limit, I am weak and of little or visibly no self Kontrol. At the time, I thought, "how cruel, you bitch"; I was about 12 or 13. Well....

I OPENED IT BEFORE THE DEAD!!! LINE! hahahahaha, you thought I would'nt? I was testing HER to see if she'd actually be that cruel...oh yeah!...forgot this part: i also would not get the peanut brittle either...SHE TOSSED IT!! I was stunned! And I knew she was a goner when that happened. There was no hope she'd ever stop going to meets and/ or being a witness. I felt sick and helpless. Doomed!

That's just a tidbet of sKallyzStory (title of my book?). What a cruel and vicious way to teach a child anything...by taking what YouKnow is most precious AT THAT TIME!

sKally (SPIRITually Raped and Humiliated by instruction solely from the pages of WTBTS publikations by my own loving mother klass)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit