OK, I know this forum isn't exactly friends with JWSurvey, BUT...

by Vidiot 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Crazyguy2
    Crazyguy2

With how much WT doesn’t cooperate with courts I’m surprised they were even allow to file the claim and asking for daily fines, something they ignored, man their pompous assholes’!!!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I think Jehovah`s Witnesses themselves including the Governing Body have done irreparable damage to the Watchtower Society.

• LV101
    LV101

Yeah, well, they've lost a lot of adherents because of brave apostates getting the truth out so that hurts and costs them big time. They aren't selling off properties for kicks. WT is losing more cases these good ole days -- finally.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    We have never lost a case against apostates. They never won even a motion. And so you see the line that Jehovah has apparently drawn: That the wicked or evil slave will not be able to beat the faithful slave to that degree. Because even though there have been hundreds of these motions and cases brought; not one has prevailed.” Brumley

This is the kind of crap the clever ones like the senior attorney, making all the money out of Watchtower, spins those idiots in the GB, feeding into their feverish little confirmation bias’.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

We have never lost a case against apostates.

Maybe that's true in a Court Case. But if you ever put an Apostate head-to-head in a debate with the average JW, my money is with the Apostate every time. Why? Apostates know TTATT.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    "We have never lost a case against apostates.

I wouldn't say that,, let's never forget Olin Moyle:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olin_R._Moyle

Moyle was disfellowshipped by his congregation,[4] which wrote a letter to The Watchtower stating that they had not read Moyle's letter, but disapproved of his actions and "never listen to accusations against Brother Rutherford".[4][12] In 1940, Moyle sued the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania and the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York over the response in The Watchtower. Rutherford presented a public resolution at a 1941 convention against Moyle, with reference to the September 15, 1941 issue of The Watchtower.[13] Moyle won his suit, and the court awarded him $30,000 in damages, which was reduced to $15,000 on appeal in 1944.[14]
    The initial jury verdict was affirmed twice on appeal; first by the five member Appellate Division, 2nd Department (3-2); and second, unanimously, by the seven members of the state's highest court, The Court of Appeals, in the capitol at Albany.[15]

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Jehovah has 'apparently' drawn? Wow, somebody chickened out.

• Leopold theseconed
    Leopold theseconed

I loved the program.

These lawyers in new York seem to be the ones in control not burnt hot dog tony.

There is some wierd shit going on down there I don’t think we have scratched the surface.

This is so exciting

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Why isn't this forum friends with Cedars, aka Lloyd Evans, aka jwsurvey?

Also, why has the apostate community abandoned silent lambs, aka Bill Bowen?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    "...We have never lost a case against apostates..."

Interestingly, the WT rep who said that...

"...is a congregation elder. His education was paid for by Watch Tower, with the intent of grooming him to oversee Watch Tower’s expanding global legal departments."

I'm thinking he's real busy these days. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit