Germany start a comission against child-abuse

by crazy_flickering_light 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light

If you live in germany, please share your story. If not, please spread this link: https://www.aufarbeitungskommission.de/

I'm so sorry, this is my first topic. Not a happy one, not a personal one, only a sad topic about an evil thing. But I think I have to. Thanks to all people here, they done so much to raise awareness in Australia, UK and USA. Kudus to you all.

• Giordano
    Giordano
    Excellent! Thank you for sharing this CFL!
  • JHK
    JHK

Good news!

Bad news to Governing Body Bank...

• Dagney
    Dagney

Fantastic!! Thank you for posting!

• Mephis
    Mephis
    Shared elsewhere. Thanks CFL.
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Is this like the Royal Commission that happened in Australia?
  • crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light
    Is it like the RC? I would say no and yes. Same topic, yes. But I think there will be no public hearing and we don't know, how much victims brave enough to go thru hell again. Australia have a "critical mass" going to court before the hearing starts, when I see it the right way. In germany I don't know about a big group like this. Nobody here know about the ARC. We spread it, but we have to be careful. I don't think it affect the tax-status, but a lot of brothers look for a good reason to step down with a bang. It could also raise the awareness of shunning. We got the big bethell here, so it's a fight at an importend place.
  • zeb
    zeb
    CFL. Well done to announce this. It would be useful if you please contact the commission in Germany and advise them of the Australian Royal Commission. Most likely they know about it anyway but it will not hurt to advise them.. again. For this simple reason Jackson who spoke at the ARC in Australia was speaking for the German jw as well .
  • crazy_flickering_light
    crazy_flickering_light
    Thanks for the tip. I can't contact them, for the well known reasons. :) But they been contacted from other groups I'm in contact.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Thanks for sharing this.

And welcome to the Forum, CFL.

Gruesse aus England.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit