This prisoner is a hero!!!

by donkey 27 Replies latest jw friends

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

I I just heard on the news the death of this priest. I am not surprised. Prisoners have there code of ethics. When it comes to abusing women, rape and sexually abusing children. They have no tolerances for those people.

If not death and they can make a living hell for these characters. I am surprised they did'nt have this priest isolated.

OCW

• avishai
    avishai

Yippeee!!!! The old baby raping sonofabitch is taking a dirt nap!

• avishai
    avishai

Lemme just say this. The people that covered up for him, as well as elders that covered up, etc., deserve this fate far more than this asshole, he was sick, they have NO excuse, allowing children to get abused by adults to "save face" is an abomination, & they should all fry in the chair. Slowly. Amen

• onacruse
    onacruse

In the mid-90s I worked on an expansion phase of the Snake River Correctional Institution in Ontario, Oregon. Oregon state law required that minimum-security inmates work alongside with contractors. Part of my orientation therefore included a 1-day seminar, led by one of the security officers, about the behavior and motives of inmates. One thing that struck me was that inmates will usually commit additional felonies for no other reason than the notoriety and 'respect' that they will get from other inmates. It is almost never based on some 'principle,' although child rapists were usually considered even by other inmates as total scum and 'fair game' for anything.

If I may offer a comment: This is an emotionally charged issue, with many dimensions that rightfully evoke very strong feelings. There are a lot of our friends here who've been personally devastated by pedophilia, and certain words and phrases are "triggers." Consideration for their sensitivities would show our respect for the pain they're going through.

Craig

• Swickley
    Swickley

Gadget -- I agree with your reasoning. This sick man should have been in a mental institute, and not a prison. Yes, he was a sick bastard, but it would be better if he had lived so that we could fully study this man's background, experiences, and his mental thought process in order to determine how this sick sick sick individual was created. By doing so, perhaps we can learn how to prevent the birth and creation of future child molesters. Throwing them in prison, and/or executing them will do nothing to protect our children in the future.

Peace.

Swickley

• Satanus
    Satanus

Swickley

Enlightenment will probably bring in some of those measures. I understand the hatred for these guys, but it might be interesting, at least to those who study the mind, to see how these guys' minds work, and if there is something that leads them to this. It could reduce the numbers of these predators in the future.

SS

• Undecided
    Undecided

Why Swickley, don't you know that the Devil makes everyone on earth sinfull and all we have to do is accept Jesus and we are forgiven and are cured?

The Catholic church and JWs prove this theory.

Ken P.

• Simon
    Simon

I think also we should beware having convicts serve out "justice". If society has decided that a death penalty for certain crimes is not appropriate then it shouldn't be carried out by underhand means, however much we despise what people have done.

At one time I was very pro-death-penalty but having seen so many miscarriages of justice where 10 - 20 years later it's become clear that people were setup, evidence withheld etc... I think everyone should have the right to appeal except in very exceptional circumstances (ie. serious crime with 100% evidence)

• Hamas
    Hamas

Murder is the right justice for this kind of man.

For revenge, justice and law MURDER is good.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    At one time I was very pro-death-penalty but having seen so many miscarriages of justice where 10 - 20 years later it's become clear that people were setup, evidence withheld etc... I think everyone should have the right to appeal except in very exceptional circumstances (ie. serious crime with 100% evidence)

I don't think that the State should execute people whatever the circumstances. The State (by State, I mean the government of any country) is exceeding it's moral authority when it legally kills it's own citizens.

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit