This prisoner is a hero!!!

by donkey 27 Replies latest jw friends

• donkey
  • Gadget
    Gadget

Hero? No matter how bad someone is are they worth serving life imprisonment for?

Gadget

• Panda
    Panda

Gadget, The killer may have been in for life or 25 yrs or something. Also he may have been molested as a child and felt this would free him somehow (psychologically)

• Gadget
    Gadget

Can you imagine what sort of time this guy must have had in prison, the person who killed him released him from all of the abuse and hardships he would have experienced. His victims won't have any release from the pain he caused them, why should he have release from the pain he would experience in prison.

Also he may have been molested as a child and felt this would free him somehow (psychologically)

Being labeled as a person who has killed in prison would label him so much more, and place him on the 'roundabout', going round the different seg units on lie down periods to prevent him from being in one place long enough to cause trouble. This would prevent him from being able to get the counselling he would need to get over an experience such as being molested as a child.

And what about the prison staff. How must they have felt at having to witness a man being attacked in this way, and then dying in front of them at the hospital? *********************************, trying to provide for your family.

Gadget

Edited by gadget, 2117, 25.8.03

• KGB
    KGB

I agree that molesting anyone is a horrific crime and one that does damage to a person sometimes that last a lifetime, But at the same time a murderer is also a horrific crime and I will not support someone who commits that crime as well. No the murderer is not a hero and that is a morbid statement to support someone that commits a terrible crime. Each person was being punished for their crime, the murderer as well as the molestor. Maybe the amount of time this priest was not enough as far as I am concerned but still he was doing time for a crime....

• donkey
    donkey

Kill them all...rid the world of religious leaders.

If they aren't pedophiles then they are mental abusers or thieves or mooches of the worst degree. I have yet to see one religious leader that is not a scumbag - in any religion.

• KGB
    KGB

donkey,

I suppose many people feel the same way about you too......I have to ask you, Can you walk on water?

• donkey
    donkey

KGB,

Christians hate me...I know that. That is why they do what they do in the name of God. Tell me something I didn't know?

• KGB
    KGB

donkey,

I am a Christian and I don't hate you I may not like something you do ro something you say but I do not hate you as a person..But I also think that Christians and non alike feel the same way. You have friends and I am sure at one time or another your friend has done something you did'nt like but you did'nt quit being there friend....

• donkey
    donkey

KGB,

I don't hate Christians...I just believe they are misled and taken of advantage of by their own superstition and tradition. Now as for the leaders who do the "taking advantage of"....that's a whole different ballgame.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit