Pete Zahut:

FedUpJW:

Atlantis!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think this is called shutting the stable door once the horse has bolted

• Longlivetherenegades
    Longlivetherenegades

Their taskmasters have spoken.😂. Just so funny how members cannot see the control mechanism has no basis in the scripture and was brutally exposed during the lockdowns that it has no meaningful bearing on anything.

Thanks again Atlantis. Stuff like these gives numerous ones out there that are not aware something to think about when engaged in discussion based on related topics.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

slimboyfat:

Longlivetherenegades:

Atlantis!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Step 1: End the monthly hours requirement to pioneer and encourage all to sign up.

Step 2: Re-instate the month hours requirement to pioneer.

Step 3: Openly look down on those who signed up to pioneer during the COVID-19 lockdown, but now cannot make the monthly hourly requirement to pioneer. Label such ones as "ungrateful" and "spiritually weak".

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Pioneering can mean - singles club.

Pioneering can mean - social life.

Pioneering can mean - get it announced you are pioneering, then you go sick for the month. There might be so many pioneers this year, the stats for Covid could spike.

Pioneering can mean - lying about your hours and searing your conscience.

Pioneering can be a step on the road to becoming a palace helper. Or at least driving a digger and taking rubbish out or marrying someone who drives a digger or someone who can take the rubbish out.

Pioneering is a stupid waste of time. But WT manage to get you to count all the time you waste for them.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Pioneering can mean - letter writing and telephone witnessing...to no end... as people will be outraged at JW's coming to their doors in 'covid' times.

• Syme
    Syme
    When I was regular pioneer I never managed to reach the hours requirement.. So apparently, it wasn't me, I was just unlucky I hadn't been caught up in a pandemic.
  • HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Some dubs who wish/always wanted to be placed on a pedestal regarding titles will ensure their circumstances to get awarded with this "privilege of service". These dubs will figure--since there is no staunch hourly requirement and they are making the same amount of hours they made when they were publishers--they can be part of an elitist/ special club and will be invited to hobnob with the cultcorporation higher-ups. All of this caliber of association will personally make them "happy".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit