Pioneer Identiffication Number

by Lostandfound 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Saw in Atlantis post re Pioneer School Abroad this in brnch letter

Piioneer Identification Number

So do publishers get one, are the JWs now just numbers?

• jastrow
    jastrow
    For now. As this develops each pubilisher will be assigned one as well This will make it much easier to manage accounting. When everyone has their number assigned, they will each be issues a publisher card with their number, if they are baptised, baptism date, status in org, publisher status, etc.... Ultimately the cards will be replaced with microchips with the same information; in the hand for regular publishers and in the forehead for pioneers, elders, ms, overseers, etc....
  • Lostandfound
    Lostandfound
    ...or up the #### for apostates!
  • Listener
    Listener

I doubt it, the GB don't even know who, along with themselves, make up the body of Christ and are their own brothers and sisters in the truest spiritual sense. They just amount to a total and even that is questioned by them.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''So do publishers get one, are the JWs now just numbers?''

Always have been!!! In a way. What a loving organization!!!!

• Londo111
    Londo111
    "they've given you a number and taken away your name..."
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Yes, and that number is and always has been 666.
  • leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly
    Er... correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't there been Pioneer Identfication Numbers for years? Pioneers used to get a card the size of a business card with their number on it. I remember having one of these back in the 80s.
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    I seem to remember having some sort of card as a pioneer, but don't recall if it had a number on it. Maybe
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''I seem to remember having some sort of card as a pioneer, but don't recall if it had a number on it. Maybe''

Amazing. I never would have imagined that. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit