Is it alright for a Disfellowshipped Jehovah's Witness to Date?

by preacherman 15 Replies latest social relationships

• Onager
    Onager

What you call gross unrepentant conduct, I call Friday night out...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I wonder if preachy will be back or this was another hit and run time counting post?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

can you recommend to such a one for finding decent marriage partners? Please offer some advice.

its much more fun if you can find an indecent one. trust me.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

If you still believe the Watchtower's brand of crazy, then work on getting reinstated, change congregations if you have to, then hope you find a like minded person who is willing to overlook your past.

I cannot recommend getting married to someone from another church, you would be a very poor choice for them as they wouldn't know what they were getting into, you would be constantly at odds over holidays, church attendance, blood transfusions, and a million other things that the Watchtower considers wrong that nobody else does. We get people on here all the time who got involved with a straying JW then are heartbroken when the person went back and left them (or stayed with them and drove them crazy) . Please, please, don't do that to anyone.

Better yet, look into this religion, see the many lies they have told and things they covered up and free yourself from it, then find a nice person to settle down with. Start with JW facts and howcultswork.com.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    preacherman - "Is it alright for a disfellowshipped Jehovah's Witness to date?"

NO!!!

You're supposed to be miserable and alone.

()

• steve2
    steve2

If a disfellowshipped individual wanted to do the "right" thing to get reinstated, wouldn't he or she approach the local body of elders with that question? Other than that, your OP is terribly loaded if not laughable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit