Janet Jackson before and after pics

by moomanchu 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

She married a Muslim billionaire. Hint, hint?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Well I feel sorry for her in some sense because she is a public figure, and she is definitely brave to be exposing herself like that. I don't think she has been performing for quite some time, she's got lots of money and she married wealth so brave might not be the right word. More or less this might allow more freedom from the paparazzi in time as a person no longer of much public interest and the more privacy that comes with it.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

FYI

Daily Mirror, Saturday 8 April 2017

Janet Jackson 'splits from millionaire husband' just months after giving birth to baby boy

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/janet-jackson-splits-millionaire-husband-10187764

• blondie
    blondie

What happiness has flown?

Will she continue to keeping being Muslim?

• smiddy
    smiddy

Is she going to stay a muslim ? or renounce it .

Is cat Stevens still a Muslim ? or has he renounced his faith or just gone back to calling himself CS.?

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

smiddy: Is cat Stevens still a Muslim ? or has he renounced his faith or just gone back to calling himself CS.?

haha - that was Janet's brother, last week!

Why I converted to Islam – Michael Jackson’s brother, Jermaine

Brother of late king of pop music, Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, has revealed why he converted to Islam from Christianity.

“My family is the follower of that cult of Christianity, which is known as AVENDANCE of JEHOVA (Jehovah’s Witness). According to its creeds, only 144,000 men would finally qualify to enter into paradise. How come? It remained always a perplexing creed for me.

“I was surprised to know that the Bible was compiled by so many men, particularly about a volume scripted by King James. I wondered if a man compiles a directory and then ascribes it to God, but he does not fully comply with these directions. During my stay in Saudi Arabia, I have had the opportunity to buy a cassette released by the erstwhile British pop-singer and the present Muslim preacher, Yusuf Islam (formerly Cat Stevens). I learnt a lot from this as well.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/04/converted-islam-michael-jacksons-brother-jermaine/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit