Janet Jackson before and after pics

by moomanchu 15 Replies latest jw friends

• moomanchu
  • Zaccheus
    Zaccheus

Oh my god that is crazy! I remember when her brother Michael converted to Islam after leaving JWs, but his sister too? What is the attraction?

Well, after that Super Bowl nipple-slip, maybe she just wanted a religion that would allow for no further wardrobe malfunctions!

• Zaccheus
    Zaccheus
    Then again, I don't think she was a baptized JW
  • jwleaks
    jwleaks

I'm gonna go with a Tellytubbie

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Good lord.

I thought the latest news was she had a baby. The Jacksons are a nonstop news factory.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

At least she is trying to do something for the environment. The solar panels, maybe connected to the grid?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Isn't Jermaine a Muslim too? That makes three: Michael (deceased), Jermaine and Janet.

The relationship between African-American converts and Islamic history is a curious one, I find. Particularly with regards to slavery.

Why do people have lots to say about European participation in slavery but next to nothing about slavery in the Islamic world? Muslims were taking black people as slaves before white people discovered Africa. Saudi Arabia only stopped slavery in 1962; Mauritania stopped it in 2008.

Why the double standard?

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

This family is such an advert for not being raised a JW.

• steve2
    steve2

If there were a famous Muslim family who had converted to JWs, what would be highlighted on the Watchtower cover?

• steve2
    steve2

Janet is said to have taken a while to adjust to life in Qatar, due to the restrictions placed on women - and the fact she’s had to give up designer clothes.

Poor baby is our Janet; giving up designer clothes is way up there with famine and being a refugee. She can take some consolation from her marriage to a Muslim billionaire.

She don't need to shift units (CDs) anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit