What d'ya think of Greg Stafford's 'JW defended', '3 dissertations', etc

by AntiEntropy 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AntiEntropy
    AntiEntropy

Hi,

I'm reading some books wrtitten by Greg. I just wonder how you think of his thoughts.

Thanx in advance for your comments.

• Gadget
    Gadget

I've never heard of these. Is there anywhere online we can get info on them?

• Hamas
    Hamas

???? ?? !

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Which Greg book are you reading? .......Jehovahs Witnesses Defended is found on the net if you do a search. Happy reading!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello AntiEntropy. Three Dissertations is his last and the only one I have read. Since he had given up defending the Watchtower by the time he wrote it, I wonder what value his previous books could be? Like James Penton, the WT apologists with a sincere love of truth eventually leave and blow the whistle on the WT. And welcome to the board. If you have not been lurking here long I hope you are not put off by the responses you get. I have a high regard for Greg and hope you read his last book published. Jst2laws

• ClassAvenger
    ClassAvenger

So the guy wrote books defending the Watchtower, then gave up in time as he researched and found out the truth about the Watchtower?

• RR
    RR

Elihu Books is a JW run site that offers pro-JW / WTS books

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Much has been written on Stafford's works via this forum. Just conduct a search. There's a lot on the internet as well, pro and con.

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

e-watchman says Greg Stafford's books are 'long on problems, short on answers'.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"e-watchman says Greg Stafford's books are 'long on problems, short on answers'." ............ Well, ain't that a relief! Finally one who uses all the time it takes to point out the depths of the problems, and who only hints at possible solutions or ways out, and who doesn't quickly come up with the solutins to all the problems of the world? I'd rather read 100 books by one being long on problems, short on answers, than 1 by a writer being short on problems, long on answers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit