Weed anyone ?

by NEWWORLDSLACKER 29 Replies latest jw friends

• crownboy
    crownboy

I've never tried it, I have no intentions of trying it, but I still think the drug should be either legalized or decriminalized (preferably the former). We make criminals out of people for using a relatively harmless drug, while it's possible to get highly addictive drugs over the counter (well, maybe with a prescription) quite legally and abuse it without judicial repercussions.

Eventually the US will liberalize its drug laws I suppose, but probably not in the next couple years.

• talesin
    talesin

maryjane rocks, should be legal

it's the best thing for nausea, also helps with nerve pain, MS and various other diseases.

It is immoral (imo) that the government made it illegal so hemp would not be available for paper production (thank you WR Hearst). It's all about money.

Everyone I know that has problems with weed (ie. hooked on it) also have other problems with depression and 'issues' that need to be worked out. People who are in emotional trouble turn to weed, just like anything else (food, alcohol, sex, etc.). Then, who gets blamed for their problems? Maryjane, of course.

When young people ask me for my opinion, I encourage them to stay away from ALL chemicals until they are through adolescence. Then as an adult I recommend they avoid most alcohol, coke, acid. If you can't pick it, brew it yourself, or grow it, then stay away from it. If they want to experiment by picking their own mushrooms (safer cause you know what you're getting, it's not cooked up in someone's basement) or smoking weed, I would say go for it.

Just say YES!

now decriminalized in Canada. Na-ha (said in a nelson voice)

tal

• Xena
    Xena

I have been doing it off and on for about 3 years...not every day...usually on the weekends...

It has helped me come out of my shell a bit. I tend to clam up in large groups but the pot helps me to relax and not worry so much about what people think. I have found I need it less and less though....

It is also good for uumm certain times of the month to keep me pain free and happy

Oh and the sex is awesome.............

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    i do have a really pretty inside-out blown glass pipe which i'd gladly donate to the highest (no pun intended) bidder

I bid myself for a one hour slave session.......

I have tried it. But this girl has a beer and she's had enough. So I'm a cheap date. I don't like smoking anything. I'm very active and enjoy riding my mountain bike. My friends that smoke don't enjoy riding a bike, at least not with me.

We have a little rule in our apartment here. No smoking indoors regardless of what you smoke. Today one of the girls broke the rule so now everything smells like pot. It's laundry night thanks to her.

• freydo
    freydo

When we use things for which they were not intended - there are consequences. Anybody familiar with the following?

New Film: The Fire Baptism and the Lost Sacraments

The Holy Oil of God Illegal? The Fire Baptism Illegal?
    This shocking film traces the history of the Fire Baptism of Jesus Christ and the Holy Oil, through the earliest Christian Fathers, Gnostic Christians, and early Roman Catholic Church Councils.

This Film Documentary brings together the worlds foremost researchers on Cannabis in the Holy Anointing Oil as described in Exodus 30:23. The Holy Oil includes an ingredient translated as calamus. This translation is incorrect. Calamus contains a poison called asarone. The term Calamus was mistranslated in the earliest Greek Bible the Septuagint. The Hebrew in this case is Kaneh Bosem or cannabis.

The Fire Baptism of Jesus Christ is illegal to obtain today. The Holy Anointing Oil of God is illegal to manufacture Worldwide. The very anointing whereby we were called Christians, according to the earliest Christian fathers, is denied. Not one Christian Church on the planet uses Gods Holy Anointing Oil, as described in Exodus 30:23, making every Christian on the planet a false anointed or not anointed at all. Is the Anti-Christ upon us? This 1700 year old deception is exposed.

The Chrism or (anointing) is superior to baptism, for it is from the word Chrism that we are called Christians. Gospel of Phillip.

"Are you unwilling to be anointed with the Oil of God? Wherefore we are called Christians on this account, because we are anointed with the oil of God." Theophilus of Antioch (181AD)

Saint Tertullian of Carthage (160 - 225 AD) writes that after water baptism, " We are thoroughly anointed with a blessed unction, (a practice derived), from the old discipline, wherein on entering the priesthood, then were wont to be anointed with oil from a horn, ever since Aaron was anointed by Moses. Whence Aaron is called "Christ." Tertullian of Carthage "On Baptism."

Producer/Director:
    Terry Winger

Cast:
    Chris Bennett, Professor Carl Ruck, Chris Conrad, Mikki Norris, Reverend Mark Stevens, Reverend Baldasaro, Reverend Tucker, and others.

Full information is available at www.freeanointing.org. Please feel free to quote or link to my research. My research is online.

• Twitch
    Twitch

and the award for resurrecting the oldest thresd with a bullshit reaponse goes to,....

• freydo
    freydo

Luke 6:26
    "Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for that is how their fathers treated the false prophets."

• Twitch
    Twitch

Whatever. 2000 years and counting,...

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Gee! I wonder what freydo has been smoking...

V665

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

WEED???????????

Where?

Is this the 7 year old lost................ rumpus ROOM? I thought this was a myth.... WOW COOL

IT'S REAL DUDE cough cough

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit