JW Investment Tip

by neat blue dog 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

When your fridge is getting empty, what should you do? A recent WT shows the ideal next step. (In picture form, so all ages/education levels can understand.)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That is exactly what the washtowel wants--people to not have one mite of independence. So they give their last coin to the washtowel instead of going to a grocery store and buying more food.

Also, there are quite a few items that one should have before even thinking of giving to joke-hova. For starters, a basic set of tools to do common repairs. A simple set of screwdrivers is a start--how many of them own a #1 and #2 Phillips screwdriver and the two most common flat bladed screwdrivers? A set of the 10 most commonly used screwdrivers is going to cost around 40 toilet papers, if you get the best you can reasonably find.

Also, in tools, do you have a set of pliers? I recommend a large and small locking pliers, a Channel-Lock pliers, one pair of needle nosed, and one standard pliers. Wire strippers and cutters are also good items to have around. You should also have a high quality adjustable wrench (actually, two--one large and one small one), and a set of the wrenches you are most likely to use. Hex keys are also nice to have--metric and SAE both. A basic but high quality knife, saw, and axe or hatchet will also serve you well in the event of emergency.

Other emergency items you need include a good flashlight (they cost pretty good money but are well worth it), headlight, and NiMH batteries and their charger. Getting a good quality is more important than features--your flashlight does not need to put out 200,000 lumens but it should have a decent low end output. Then, if the power goes out or you need to see to find the fuse that just blew, you will have the light and the freshly charged batteries.

And yes, food. You should have more than the three day supply of food that most people have--just in case of a moderately long disruption in supply. I recommend at least two weeks of food, more is better. Without that, you are not going to have much use for those tools, emergency supplies, or whatever else you need later. And, you will not have any use for the silver you should buy if you have extra funds if you are dead because you don't have any food.

Just think--is the washtowel going to feed you? Do they really deserve anything? They issue rules that go against nature, they take your time, they want your money--and what do you get in exchange except helping joke-hova enslave the whole planet? I don't think so. And, giving such rubbish advice like this doesn't deserve anything, either.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Shame on them!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

What is the date of that Watchtower?

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Upper picture caption - "Oh, dear! No food, again. I guess I will just go with out."

Lower picture caption - "I know I'm starving, but someone has to pay for these child abuse court judgments against the Watchtower."

• mann377
    mann377

I thought it was a coin operated refrigerator

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

It's the January 2017 Study Edition.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

I'm so glad you posted this. This is like elder abuse. The third picture I remember for this was the poor sister in the hall, with the thought that jehovah will provide. Meaning of course, the other poor witnesses in the hall.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Coin operated refrigerator..........."

• LV101
    LV101

Corrupt, greedy, thugs. If they were a legitimate charitable organization they'd be stocking fridges.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit