How Many Masks Will You Wear?

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

I wear 5 masks. Makes me safer... and more politically correct.

I also like to wear 5 jackets. Makes me safer... and warmer.

Before I was married and played around, I used to wear 5 condoms. Made me safer... and bigger...

• minimus
    minimus

Curly of the Three Stooges had episodes where he had 5 or 6 shirts that Moe would rip off one by one. He was always way ahead of the game.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Well as someone who caught covid along with my 2 colleagues at work and fortunately, although had mild symptoms though still very painful, took me 4 days to recover with very painful muscle ache in my upper back, I would highly recommend wearing a mask when in crowded areas like stores.

The UK variant is now in America and it will hit hard according to Michael osterholm who is an epidemiologist. People need to listen to scientific facts, not quacks. I remember watching Mr osterholm on Joe rogan back in early March 2020 and everything he said back then has happened in the US. He estimated that about 400000 people would likely die in the US by the end of 2020 and he wasn't far off. Wear your mask everyone and help save lives.

• Gma-return
    Gma-return

One and then only under protest.

• cha ching
    cha ching

One, and I haven't gotten Covid. I worked in a health center, was around people, one of my co-workers caught it, we were told, and no others got it. I believe she got it from family, but in the office, we all kept our distance, wore masks, washed our hands.

I go shopping, etc.... I believe that one is enough.

I also had my 2nd Moderna vaccination on February 12th!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

As a poster said: I wear one mask and only under protest..I’m tired of this. I was in the store today sweating, can hardly breathe, glasses fogging up and wanted to scream. Couldn’t wait to get outside to rip the damn thing off!

I think they just want more business of selling masks. I’m glad I didn’t knock myself out last year going crazy with hand sanitizers and wiping down everything like a maniac! I didn’t wear gloves. I just washed my hands frequently.

I also feel with this worldwide vaccine campaign that IF this doesn’t do the trick to get rid of or greatly reduce this (manmade) virus..and we keep hearing about all these ‘variants’ 🙄..nobody is going to believe a word they hear!

• minimus
    minimus

Indoor tennis requires you to wear a mask if you are playing doubles but if you are playing singles you are exempt. Crazy

• titch
    titch

Well, only one...at a time. I have several in my possession. But, one at a time is enough for me. Oh well. Best Regards...

T.

• MebyonKernow
    MebyonKernow

Blimey are you still posting here after all of these years?

Celtic looks at Minimus brow furrowed with a face that looks like he just chewed a wasp over the top of his spectacles (whilst still writing in the third person) LOL.

• Freemail
    Freemail

Is Celtic still alive? The loon :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit