How Many Masks Will You Wear?

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

There are recommendations that we should start doubling up on masks. Some have even suggested that tripling masks would even be better!

What’s your opinion of wearing numerous masks? Some doctors have warned that this could be actually counterproductive.

• Justmemorph
    Justmemorph

Zero. I wear zero masks. I swear this is a social experiment to see how gullible people are. The number of masks people will wear will be scoring system for how credulous people are and will determine how scam-able they are in future.

• minimus
    minimus

I wear a mask out at stores or required areas. I think it’s crazy that you must wear a mask to go into a restaurant/bar and as soon as you are seated you can remove it. But if you have to go to the bathroom 6 feet away you must mask up.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Min

Me too. But having to go always has been a bigger worry for me, I do my best to touch only one thing which I know where has been. I have sympathy for women

• minimus
    minimus

We touch doors , handles, railings etc. We probably don’t even realize how much we touch our face and dirty things. It’s sad to see people worry about what they might have done to contract the virus. It’s not a good way to live.

• Simon
    Simon

I'm sticking with my 8-layer of masks which bestow immortality on me.

• minimus
    minimus

I watched a video yesterday of a guy who also was questioning the masks. He literally had 4 masks on and I don’t think he could properly breathe.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I wear the loosest cloth mask allowed by law, with great ventilation; basically almost a ridiculous mockery of the idea that it might prevent anything.

I also went into a Walmart.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I have the best defense against COVID: a plastic bag over my nose and mouth. It assures me I will not die of COVID.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

I wear a mask when it's required. My full beard completely defeats the purpose of the mask.

Wait until the COVID test is the anal swab. I read about an in-home alternative to the anal swab. First, stick a finger way up in that place where the sun don't shine. Next, place the finger under you nose and inhale. If you can't smell it, you have just tested positive for COVID.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit