Breaking news: Update Darkspilver May 6th hearing

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 21 Replies latest jw friends

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

I agree with those on REDDIT who reason that Darkspilver may be a Bethelite in the UK.

If Polidoro and the WTBTS think the same, then it would explain why the cult is doing whatever it takes & costs to nail him - despite submitting (IMO) an illegitimate defence for "copyright infringement.".

They judge pointed out that there was no copyright infringement of a confidential letter - because it hadn't been copyrighted!

The org is trying to terrorise anyone/everyone into not publicising on the internet any segments of WT material which shames them.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

If Jehovah`s Witnesses have the "TRUTH" why are they trying to punish someone through the law courts that they themselves often state are beholden to Satan the Devil as the GOD of this System of things ,who just passes on what they have either written in their publications or stated over JW.Org programs .

Jehovah`s Witnesses have been prolific in publishing material about themselves and what they believe by various means for many decades.

What is it now they want to hide from the general public .?

JW`s claim to be Bible students have they not read ! ....1 Cor.6 :1-8 ?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Is their a go fund me page by ex JW forums like us to help him in his fight with the Borg for what info he has provided for us in the past ?

Do we need to put our money where our mouth is in supporting a person like Darkspilver ? against the JW.ORG religion ?

• stillMS
    stillMS

The level of the Borg's hypocrisy is just overwhelming. Will they also sue all jdubs who share/post their 'copyrighted' crap on FB, etc?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    s their a go fund me page by ex JW forums like us to help him in his fight with the Borg for what info he has provided for us in the past ?

Oh sweet smiddy if there were it would just be another means for Watchtower to track him or her down.

unless someone everyone trusts would set one up on his behalf, such as Simon. Or Blondie etc

• closed
    closed

Hi.

The Watchtower encourages JWs to share its publications online. Some JWs use its logo on their facebook pages, they have tie pins, brollies, tablet covers wit JW.ORG logo. Why the org does not chase them? They share or use quotes on other forums, pages etc. Why no court cases?

Outright lies - They have no power to excommunicate him/her from local church. They actually do. He/she will not loose friends or family. He/she wiil.

Thank you the Watchtower for showing your truth colours. You help me to decide if I should remain a witness or not. And frankly, if I want to be follower of Jesus, I will have to leave.

• LV101
    LV101

I like that idea, Smiddy. Can't even help the guy because the cult stands in the way -- bullies/unreal!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    Is their a go fund me page by ex JW forums like us to help him in his fight with the Borg for what info he has provided for us in the past ?

Oh sweet smiddy if there were it would just be another means for Watchtower to track him or her down.

unless someone everyone trusts would set one up on his behalf, such as Simon. Or Blondie etc

If he somehow gets "outted" and loses his position (if he's actually at a Bethel somewhere) I'd be glad to donate through Go Fund Me to help him through the transition.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

If he was leaking info directly from bethel, I’d be willing to help him with legal fees, as a way of giving WT the middle finger.

• berrygerry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit