Trolley cart "witnessing" is getting ridiculous

by oppostate 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Yes, that's pretty ridiculous. I mean this means they can pack along a cart with them anywhere they go, and then just place it somewhere and start the clock. Why even sit there? might as well just go inside a watch tv.

I've seen carts where nobody is around at all.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

seriously, is this Photoshopped?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

is it ok to count time if a dub sticks a jayworg sign in his front window at home ? or--how about a jayworg bumper sticker ? count time whilev driving. or even when the car is parked for hours.

• Saename
    Saename
    stan livedeath - is it ok to count time if a dub sticks a jayworg sign in his front window at home ? or--how about a jayworg bumper sticker ? count time whilev driving. or even when the car is parked for hours.

Soon, my brother. We need to wait on Jehovah. Jehovah will make this special provision and privilege. For now, just think how wonderful our preaching will be in the future when Jehovah will finally [wake up and (?)] provide us with jayword bumper stickers and signs to put in our front windows at home. Then, we will be able to say that, "evidently," the prophecy of Matthew 24.14 is finally being fulfilled. Ah, our organisation is truly advancing and going ahead of all other organisations and religions!!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    startrekangel: Another clever way to increase the number of preaching hours while walking away from the publishing business, which costs money and brings in nothing. Witness evolution from a publishing house to a real state corporation.

...to a non profit corporation

A volunteer labor force is a critical component to maintaining non profit status

The trolleys accomplish two things - advertising and a tax free status

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How To Annoy Everyone Around You..

Trying To Enjoy Their Vacations...............IDIOT

................................................................http://nobletonriversiderestaurant.com/images/ArrowDownblue2.gif

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

So, the guy is on holiday ,relaxing in the evening and because he has stood the trolley there he counts all the time.....that is not a bad wheeze is it?

I was in a coffee shop today. If I were a dub and had sat at an outside table and happened to place the trolley next to me I would have counted the time while having a coffee with my wife......They know how to do it these days!

The only thing is getting the trolley ..around here the elders and pioneers have it all sewn up and keep it close to them. Sister Blues tried to get involved but found herself sent off to do do "street-work" while the elder sat on his a** with the trolley cart....

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Leaving the trolley alone or being more than 2 meters away or going to the beach.... would that be enough to get counted as "being off one's trolley"?

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    I was at the Just for laughs festival in Montreal and there was a cart at the gate where Ste Catherine street was closed to traffic to allow street performances and vendors. The 3 JW stood up and watched people ignore them. I have not been living in this city for almost 20 years but I recognized one of the witnesses and he recognized me right away even with my "vacation beard". He said he loved doing this work and that he was going to regular pioneer come September. He's an apartment building superintendent and now he can spend a few hours a day by a cart to make his pioneer hours. Preaching is not as it used to be....
  • konceptual99
    konceptual99

I wonder how many carts there will be in Brighton this weekend? There's a massive event on with thousands of people attending. The footfall opportunity will be huge. It will be a real opportunity to reach thousands of people.

Hang on... It's Pride. What's the betting there is not one cart in sight

Life saving message my arse

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit