BLONDIE’S FIRST THOUGHTS WT STUDY ON 2/3/2019 (NOVEMBER 2018, PAGES 23-27(JEHOVAH’S THOUGHTS)

by blondie 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Thank you blondie. This is the only time I even look at a wt. bull crap session and to think I was the wt. oveerseer for 5 years. I look back and I can't believe what I use to do. To me it's the same old, same old. Take care. Sill Totally ADD

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

"Making Jehovah's thoughts our own"

...creepy.

• steve2
    steve2

No matter how you spin it, Joseph is no example for a dedicated Witness, what with his full-face beard and dress.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Blondie:

Thank you Blondie for this "mountain" of info! Great to see your comments again.

Atlantis!

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

Thank you Blondie your hard work is always appreciated.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I love your post, but I swear I lose brain cells for each sentence in a Watchtower that I read.

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks everyone, that encourages me to do it again. It does take some time to do it, I read the study articles when they appear on jw.org and make comments in the margins. Then a week before I review my notes and add any more research that comes to mind. Then I type all that and post it. I don't lose brain cells because I am warded against the elders/GB thinking. It actually calls to mind the reasoning I shot back at them from the bible. It keeps me from going back to that thinking but makes me remember why I felt in the first place.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Thanks Blonde for your comments. As I sat through this WT study this past Sunday I wondering if there was talk on this board about it and was glad to see you had it covered.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit