Minumus YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by JT 17 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

Woo-hoo a phone number. . .can I call you too JT ?

ANYTIME - SMILE

and i fully agree time it the key, my only point was that after that time has passed and one comes to the realization and LOOK BACK at all the conversations and dialog that one has had in trying to defend wt it is almost unbelieveble that one actuallly defended wt-

when i came here to the net back on the old H20 i was a dyed in the wool SOCIETY MAN_ and after AF, Alan, JH and Norm and few of the other OLD TIMES got thru slapping me up side the head with CONCRETE DOCUMENTATION

the headache was just to much and i had to CONCEDE and sometimes i look back at the PDF files of some of our old post and i can't believe where i am now and where i was then in MY THINKING AND VIEWS OF WT

so yes with time this poster will be where we are my only suggestion was to save the post and to look back and it will make one smile to see just how much a person has really grown in thier thinking

just my 2

• minimus
    minimus

Check your damn phone, bro.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    Woo-hoo a phone number. . .can I call you too JT ?

I said that

• obiwan
    obiwan

Hey! Minimus told me I was the man.

• Xena
    Xena

Can I be DA WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Good point JT!

I too have returned to review some older posts I made in haste and while I was still "under the influence". I am very thankful to all of the researchers, writers and opponents whose information was made available to us so that WE could lear to think for OURSELVES and rescue ourselves without having to lean on anyone but courage.

I thank Ray Franz, Simon, AlanF, Maximus, AF, Hillary_Step, Amazing, LDH, JDubLA, Kent, JanH, and so many others that I can't remember them all. They are quiet unsung heroes who have no idea how much their work is still helping people every day!

• reubenfine
    reubenfine

I officially appoint you DA WOMAN, Xena!

• minimus
    minimus

Xena, You do know what being DA WOMAN involves, especially knowing I'm DA MAN???

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Ewwwwwwwwww!!!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Utopian,

I thank Ray Franz, Simon, AlanF, Maximus, AF, Hillary_Step, Amazing, LDH, JDubLA, Kent, JanH, and so many others

What about Farkel?

Jst2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit