A Chance To Plant A Seed That We All Have

by dubstepped 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Miss Worldly
    Miss Worldly

Ooooh, it came out a bit big, sorry!

I just thought this could sum up the sentiment???

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    I like it! ^^^^^^^
  • clarity
    clarity

Love your idea Dubstepped.

When I think of my family attending the convention this summer ...I have a flash back to the Jews being tricked into believing that the path led to the 'showers'. They were poisoned instead.

The enormity of this Watchtower Evil is stunning. So stunning that it almost paralyzes me. Now the stakes are so high, that I fear saying the wrong thing. Surely many exjws, who so very much want to liberate their loved ones, feel this pressure too.

This, in my estimation, is why watchtower is shockingly ruling with an IRON hand, going well beyond the things written, beyond all human decency! They want to shut us up. They want us to give up.

If we ever needed governmental or media exposure ...we need it now.

What about informing media etc ahead of time also, sending out the assembly outline en masse, ahead of time. Watchtower is setting a trap for those not conforming to their rules ..... lets turn it back on them.

Yes lets keep loving our families and don't stop ...and help them to see watchtower for what it really is.

"You spend years wishing your parents would get off your back, only to realize they’re the only ones who ever really had your back."

"Blood is thicker than water"

clarity

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

Beautiful post, Clarity!

Love your idea, dubstepped!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit