Special meeting this weekend in canada anyone know what it is about?

by hoser 10 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
    hoser
    It is announced for Sunday afternoon. I am just wondering if it is a local thing or national.
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

Perhaps news that the NHL will return to Quebec City.

Rub a Dub

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Fat-assed Geoffery Jackson DEMANDS more maple syrup! The real stuff, not that Aunt Jemima crap!
  • Londo111
    Londo111

Probably will be dullsville, but keep us informed!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

dear brothers

we are pleased to inform you of the appointment to the governing body of two loyal brothers from the canadian branch. BEER AND DONUTS FOR EVERYONE!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Special meeting this weekend in canada anyone know what it is about?

......Absolutely..

.......WBT$/JW Special Meetings are Always About..

..............Image result for Nothing

• SAHS
    SAHS

This special meeting is actually going to be presented by the visiting zone overseer to the Canadian Bethel branch, which is actually to take place on Saturday, March 5, 2016. (I don’t know his name. Nor do I care.) It will be streamed into local congregations live that day, but some other congregations will have the taped program broadcast online on the following day, Sunday, and add it to their regular consideration of the Watchtower study (which will probably be condensed).

I’m not sure of the scope of attendees to be tied into the program as it’s being streamed live for some congregations and shown the next day for others, but since it is a zone overseer’s visit, I would imagine that the coverage would be at least for all of Ontario.

But I myself actually have plans for when the taped program will be shown this Sunday to attend my first meeting of a secular humanist meetup group (arranged through “meetup.com”). The actual link is: “http://www.meetup.com/YorkRegionHumanists/?” So, luckily for me, I sort of have an excuse to miss this zone overseer’s visit. (I’m taking some more baby steps in my fade.)

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    Last year Canada received a visit from an Australian representative. He compared us to ugly birds who looked depressed. When he left, he left his boomerang, and despite us trying to throwing it back to him, it always came back to us. Now I believe that the ORG has laid off that Guy. I wonder what a depressed Aussie looks like?
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Obey, contribute, do more, more, more.

All to emphasize the F.O.G. JW life: Fear, Obligation and Guilt.

This is the beauty of being awakened to TTATT.

DY

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

If zone visit overseers are laid off then it desperate and not just average bethelite getting the Glasgow kiss.

That is head butted out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit