July 2016 CLAM videos

by wifibandit 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Keep going Wifi. The mere fact that every bit of video the org produces is being leaked and put out for the world to see is fantastic!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thank you wifibandit ,

It gives us food for thought as to how to answer JW`s when they call at our doors.

Not that anything has changed as I see it for the past 50 years or more.

smiddy

• Room 215
    Room 215

Kudos to you wifibandit; what you're doing is of immense value, and I for one greatly appreciate it.

• tiki
    tiki

I can't stomach watching them but if it is annoying to the org heavies that they're leaked...hooray!!!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

"To look after widows and orphans in their tribulation" I would love the householder to say "well I guess that eliminates you Jw's!

• punkofnice
  • sir82
    sir82

Watchtower cares. They hate me posting their stuff online.

Just curious, have they (or one of their minions) contacted you?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Thanks Wifi, keep going ... although it is like someone playing me their favourite song , which I think is awful !

The WTS seems to think that anyone who speaks English will relate to this . In truth British English is different and from my decades of pounding peoples doors - this would never work around here. Americans must be far more patient and respectful !

No doubt the locals listen at the meeting , then forget it and do their own thing

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Jesucrickets, could they speak any more slowly?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

@sir82

Yes, DMCA take downs from Patterson Legal, Paul Polidoro et al.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit