July 2016 CLAM videos

by wifibandit 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• poopie
    poopie

Thank you always give us these I for one greatly appreciate what's going on in wt land thanks 1000 times

• poopie
    poopie
    On the 3rd video why did he skip over the scripture have no natural affection could it be that's what shunning shows that's why wifi sends us these videos because we can see what's being hidden
  • SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Such circular reasoning! We did not see it when we were in the borg, but now that we are out it is so obvious. The Bible is God's word because it says so! Really? Present this to anyone with half a brain for critical thinking and you will be laughed off their doorstep. And the third one, talking to the older man...yep he has never before seen things so bad. Guess he never heard about or slept through 2 world wars, Korea, Vietnam, pre-vaccine days, people dying from now curable diseases, and so on and so on. Geesh!

• millie210
    millie210

Thanks wifi, as always...youre the best!

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

please excuse me for interrupting this adult conversation, but I opine that they should consider using sillhouettes of curvy sisters in future videos. that is all.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    wifibandit says: "For one, Watchtower cares. They hate me posting their stuff online. So I keep doing it..."

Thank you wifibandit. I'm all for getting under 'Mother's' skin and making her blood boil...so keep up the good work!

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

What adult has conversations such as this that are beyond puerile?

I realize that as a New Yorker my response to most of these demonstrations would be, "get the F outta here!"

No, literally get the f outta here!

(edited for content)

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Stilted and robotic".- Vanderhoven7

Right on, Brother.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Damn it Wifi.

Stop with the teaser again.

This isn't clam-jousting.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    Good News From God! yes the brutal, slow, cold blooded murder of billions is really wonderful news indeed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit