Request from "Leo" for 2 books!

by Atlantis 20 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Dagney
    Dagney
    Atlantis, if it is indeed our much loved Leolaia, please send her our best regards. Her comments and threads were some of the most enlightening I've ever read. We miss her, but are thrilled she is out and about with that brilliant mind of hers. xx
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

What Dagney said !!!!!

I owe a HUGE debt to Leo for enlightening me on so much, for educating me (I was forced to study to understand her posts ! ) and for giving me one of the most complicated Recipes in my collection, but what else would you expect from the incomparable Leo when she strayed into the world of cookery ?

I bet she didn't even think the recipe was complex, it would just be following the steps logically to her, bless her, it was good though.

I think this place may no longer suit such an intellectual giant as her, but I wish her all the best in whatever she does, and all happiness in her life.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Village Idiot:

Your guess is as good as mine! Maybe she just doesn't have time right now.

WTUnderground!

• never a jw
    never a jw
    Anything for Leo, if I had it. Please tell her that she is missed very much and that I hope that she is very happy doing whatever she is doing.
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Yes, to all of you who miss her I will certainly write back and express your love and that you miss her greatly. If it is the same "Leo" I will ask her to come and visit because we all need her input!

WTUnderground!

• Dagney
    Dagney
    (especially good with the 9/11 conspiracy theories too...just sayin...)
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    It would be nice to hear from her. She was the forum scholar.
  • Listener
    Listener
    Please say hi to her from me too.
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    Hi Atlantis, yes, Petra has my correct address. Best wishes to you and yours.
  • TheListener
    TheListener
    I miss Leo!!! I second what others have said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit