Woman's Purpose

by StopTheTears 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Sam Herd is that you, why are you on an apostate site?

• Stealth
    Stealth

That would explain that whenever my wife would complain to the elders about me, they would respond: "Read your bible more and try to be a better wife."

It's in the bible and is inspired by god, so it must be true.

• Simon
    Simon

Q. Why do women get married in white?

A. To match the rest of the household appliances.

(it made more sense before everything was stainless steel)

That is of course a joke. That some people actually believe that type of thing for real is sad and pathetic. But it's in the bible - at least be honest about your beliefs if you're going to claim you adhere to it.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Ok this is random, but, seriously, WTF?

• blondie
    blondie

I think we are being invaded by born again Christian men........did the women on your born again DB kick you off or is it that women are not allowed to participate on a DB and have opinions.

• LifesNotOver
    LifesNotOver

Don't waste your time or energy, folks.

• Heaven
    Heaven

StopTheTears, are you writing for Botchtower now?

• JRK
    JRK

I need another dishwasher. Maybe I should get one from Eastern Europe. Like the Donald did.

JK

• sparky1
    sparky1

Just so that I can have a fuller picture of a woman's purpose, please explain her responsibilities in regards to what goes on in the bedroom. I eagerly await your description of this most important aspect of a relationship where two complete human beings share intimacies ...............................

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Is this satire?

If not, so very sad, very sad, sad, sad. Sad face. :(

Seriously, it sounds likd some creepy man's wet dream. Yeah, you can get women to buy into it, but they are fully covered in long Little House on the Prairie dresses and wear their hair in long braids. So, not a net win.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit