Animals were created without needing Toilet Paper ... but not Man ... Why???

by RubaDub 78 Replies latest watchtower bible

• compound complex
    compound complex

I can't speak for international cinema, but, in American film, actors had no need of toilets until Alfred Hitchcock brandished one (against code, I believe) in 1960:

PSYCHO . . .

CC

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

It was only a matter of time before this video became relevant on this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

And you know that someone, somewhere, is way, way too into that video.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

jwleaks ....

After that video, if I ever have a soft-serve type of ice cream again from a machine, I will be looking at the size of the machine and if someone/something could be inside it.

And I am definitely sworn off on any flavor but straight vanilla (and if they ask me "do you want sprinkles on that" I will likely turn and walk away).

Rub a Dub

• brandnew
    brandnew
    The freakin squatee potty is theeeeeee shit !!!!!! Yes pun intended.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    OMG...here I go ruining my eye make up again (laughing hysterically). JW leaks that was hilarious!
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

jwleaks ...

Thanks for the link to that video. Sooooo funny.

They were peeing their pants at work today when I showed it to them.

(I wonder if they were peeing fruit juice?)

Rub a Dub

• blondie
  • TheListener
    TheListener
    I hesitated to read this thread for the longest time. I'm glad I finally did! It's hilarious and has made my day brighter.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Animals don't wipe, but humans don't want to smell like a filthy toilet. Not complicated. We wear clothes and sit on furniture, neither of which they do, unless humans let them(ew, another conversation).

I have seen animals in the wild and they can be kinda raunchy smelling/looking. Even on a not so well kept farm animal you will see filth. Some animals lick themselves and then lick you. EW.

The difference is that we care. Not that our bodies need more wiping.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit