Animals were created without needing Toilet Paper ... but not Man ... Why???

by RubaDub 78 Replies latest watchtower bible

• brandnew
  • brandnew
    brandnew

@fulltime......a disc????? What?????

I cant imagine......😨😨😨😨😨😨

Mad Puppy

• Half banana
    Half banana
    Chimpanzees have been known to use leaves especially when afflicted with diarrhea (or is that dire rear?)
  • Heaven
    Heaven
    LOL @ brandnew.
  • tiki
    tiki
    I think Billy the bethelite has the question most satisfactorily answered. This thread is awesome. Oops....gotta run....poop time!!!
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Brandnew

OMG...my husband and I are laughing our asses off on that cartoon. You have ruined my eye make up for the day. I look like Tammy Faye Baker. Lol

This has to be on of the most disturbing yet funniest topics I have seen to date.

Needed a great laugh...this did it. Thanks everyone, you're the best.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Bottom line; nature is way too f**ked-up on way too many levels for it to be the product of "intelligent design". :smirk:
  • Heaven
    Heaven

fts said: Of some interest , is the claim by that same historian that the Chinese (remember they invented paper) were using it to wipe their bottoms as early as the 2nd Century BCE

Ah hah! This MUST be why God did not choose to have his most significant revelation in China but rather the illiterate Middle East.

• truthlover
    truthlover

Anyone hear of "Rings of Fire" without doing the clean thing.. its a necessary evil... and don't forget mama said to wash your hands

That little hole is tucked between two globes of fat tissue and creates heat and moisture, dogs and cats and animals don't have that.. seeing the guys seem to like the Kardashian look, it stands to reason, we need to wipe!

• Freeandclear
    Freeandclear

I haven't read the entire thread but here's my .02

If you 1. eat a true human diet, lots of fresh fruits and veg and some occasional meat, nuts, berries, etc.... and 2. you squat all the way down when you poo and 3. drink plenty of clean water: your poo will come out like you've never experienced before and there will be virtually nothing to wipe.

When I was in Prague the toilets there are very low to the ground and they have a very wide rim and a really thin little seat. The bowl is very deep. When you sit on it your butt hangs down into the bowl and you are in a squatting position. When I was there I was eating very well (as described above) and when I would poo it was glorious. I mean it, I looked forward to a nice dump every single day. It's an amazing difference to poo in the proper position. It just slides right out and if you're eating right it's a nice well formed bm. When I was done it would be one wipe and nothing left on the tp at all. I could have forgone the wiping but it just didn't feel right being so used to it.

When I came back to the US I looked all over the internet for this kind of toilet. I'd grown so very fond of it I had to have one. Well there was nothing on the market here at all.... The only thing even remotely close was the Squatty Potty, it's just a simple stool you keep around your toilet when not in use that you pull out and put your feet on. It elevates your feet and puts you in the proper human squatting position when you poo. Works. Try it. If you eat right and squat no tp needed (I still use it but again, one wipe and done.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit