How to Witness to JWs

by Tower Man 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Tower Man
    Tower Man

Hi Everyone,

My 10 Do's and Dont's when witnessing to JWs seems to be popular. Let me know how you like them and if you have any other methods that you use that seem to work well.

Tower Man

http://www.towertotruth.net/Do'sandDont's.htm

• Hamas
    Hamas

Your advice is spot on, my friend.

This is not the first time that I have discovered something that makes great sense on your site. I'm sure glad I found it; it's a great site, you have made an excellent job.

• Tower Man
    Tower Man

Thanks Hamas. Remember, flattery will get you everywhere!

Thanks for the encouragement!

T Man

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Your list was very good and helpful. I just don't think I would ever use it or bother trying to witness to a witness. Witnesses already believe their search for God is over therefore, they are only pliable after they have suffered disappointment, disillusionment and unhappiness or tragedy.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Tower Man, What's your goal? GaryB

• Tower Man
    Tower Man

Garybuss,

My goal is God's goal: For truth seeking JWs to find the real Jesus, forgiveness of sins, and an eternal, abundant & loving relationship with God through Christ. Thanks for asking.

Tower Man

PS Thanks again for your help with the quotes a couple weeks ago!

• garybuss
    garybuss

Sorry, Tower Man I don't relate. I was raised a Witness and have been beat up by them and now shunned. No startegy to talk to them works for us winners like me who are bird bait to them. I would talk with them if they started to treat me and my friends nice.

Let me know if you need any more info. Glad to help. GaryB

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hope I didn't kill your thread.

• shotgun
    shotgun

There are a few good points there tower man but I think mainly for the situation you described..A JW calls at your door....

The same tactics will not work for most of us on the forum as we are considered apostates and as soon as we open our mouth another layer of bricks gets added to the wall you descibe.

Thanks for thoughts, they may work for others..

• UpAndAtom
    UpAndAtom

There certainly some good stuff on your site; but I suppose the question is WHY would you want too? As Gary asked, what's your motivation? My motivation is less stress, and that involves just smiling at them and keeping away form their warped, twisted reasoning, bizarre desires, hopes and dreams. That's what they want - that's what they get. Free will is a double-edged sword.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit