Hellaby UK circuit A$$emb£y this Sunday

by punkofnice 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

My spies tell me that the attendance for Hellaby this last Sunday was only 600.

That's all I know. I imagine some on here have perhaps some more insights into why. However, it seems rather low, don't you think?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i just googled it--assembly hall of jw is on the map . what a suitable place name for it.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Been there many times in the dim distant past. It is a very nicely designed hall, won quite a few awards at the time.

George

• Gayle
    Gayle

wow, low attendance, how much seating capacity, one commenter on a googled site indicated 1200 attenders possible at one time,, how many baptized, with 600 attenders, the odds are about 1/2 a person got baptized.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I was there this weekend a sister went into labor during the assembly, they insisted that she not leave. When the child was born they rushed it forward and baptized it, it was the only one baptized. J/k

• Splash
    Splash

I heard from an RBC relative up that way that it was this assembly hall that did a roof repair recently, the volunteers did it wrong and it had to be done again at a cost of £300,000.

How comes Jehovah blessed Warwick but not Hellaby?

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Believe me they had to redo a lot of stuff at Warwick .

• freddo
    freddo

I know Hellaby. Easily would seat 1,000.

This is a pure guess and speculation. Perhaps the circuit that attended is 20 congs x 80 publishers so equals about 1600 pubishers. So too big for one assembly so they divide it in two. So in theory 800 per session.

Apathy could easily drop this into the 600's.

Any football matches in Sheffield that weekend to distract? Oh yes - Sheffield Wednesday vs Barnsley in the Championship league - local match and all that.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Stan - St George - Gayle - Yes. I've been there many times. We used to get over 1,000 back in the day.

Crazy guy - Almost believed you.

Splosh - Crazy - They'll never advertise their losses.

Freddo - Could be the reason for the low attendance. I kind of hope it's due to people waking up.

I heard that the usual crowd were saying 'it's the best a$$emb£y ever.'

Bladdy Stepford drones!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Crazyguy you lived up to your name with that last post LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit