Are the younger generation taking on roles in the Cong?

by purrpurr 23 Replies latest jw friends

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Not where I'm at. Here you need to be at least 40's to be appointed a MS or be an attendant, and even mic handlers are a strict position.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

In my last cong it was a recurring "local needs" talk. One particular elder was always banging on about the younger brothers not reaching out. It used to piss me off when I was a believer because i really was doing all I could and other young brothers said the same. The forget that I was working full time, raising a newborn baby and was the stand-in talk guy. The only thing was my ministry. It would do an hour on Saturday and that was it. What more did they want? Sacrifice my time with my wife and baby to count pennies from the contribution box or kiss elders asses?

Fuck that shit.

I never wanted to be a MS or elder, more work, more bullshit.

• asp59
    asp59

Reaching out to what? To show oneself out in some hall. I bet is not reaching out and working on biblical traits. Cause organisation dosent like when brothers try to work on the fruits of the spirit. They gonna keep Selling kh and this gonna turn into a online religion. Its the best thing that could happen to Them.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Just like the way Dump-Trump got it set up in the WH; no young bucks allowed. . . . . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit