Warwick HQ wooden "carved image" on wall - please verify using QR reader

by Fay Dehr 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Again, wow! Why the hell would they put that in a video that wasnt even intended for the public? Weird beyond words. Maybe im seeing what im told to see but i swear thats a qr symbol

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

That is so weird.

This cult is becoming curiouser and curiouser or maybe they always were.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

Not idolatry, just self absorbtion

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

What about displaying the Tetragrammaton as a sculpture or symbol in a Kingdom hall that many have is that not a form of Idolatry ?

Just asking ?

And I must admit using the W.T. logo this way at H.Q. is really questionable .

• Fay Dehr
    Fay Dehr

How they have changed. KM 9/74 p.8

https://wol.jw.Borg/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/201974331

We have no organizational symbol to identify ourselves but show that we are Jehovah’s Christian witnesses by living in harmony with God’s will.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol a whole lot has changed since 1974, but i agree with the basic premise... they appear to have taken on a fondness for the web site

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

I am not sure if this practice is something new. Since the very beginning symbols have been used by JW's prominently. Like the cross and crown symbol, then the Watchtower logo on Bethel buildings and now the JW.Org posters and QR code like in this instance.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

What's really funny is that you can get a QR code for just about any shitty website very easily. It's not like it was some big accomplishment of programming.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I think its just a wall decoration and wouldnt read too much into it. Almost looks like a Mayan calendar.

• George One Time
    George One Time

Yes, I notice that the jw.org logo has almost replaced both the tetragrammaton and the watchtower logos now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit