If You Had Freeness of Speech, What Would You Like To Tell The Elders?

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I did what I had to say in my DA letter last year. It was 5 pages long, but it was worth it.

I see jws at the mall on the weekend. They have a table in front of JC Penny. I always wish there were a table for the Silent Lambs right next to them.

• minimus
    minimus

The JW's have a table at the mall??? I've never heard of this. Is it a massage table or kitchen table???...."you are my sunshine my....."

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Czar's Top ten things to tell the elders with our god-given freeness of speech!! (a part on the upcoming "Keepers of the Divine Ganja" district convention)

1.) I've ejaculated onto your daughter's boobs.

2.) I'm looking for a nasty top...

3.) Oh, did that hurt? Let me kick you again and try to get it right this time.

4.) While you were waiting for me to show up to my JC, I was outside slashing your tires.

5.) I love you, dad.

6.) My mom thinks you're hot.

7.) I have dynamite strapped to my chest and if you don't diff me it's going off!

8.) I'm a spy for the CIA, and you are going to camp X-ray if you mess with me.

9.) So how are those anal beads working out for you, brother?

10.) (say nothing, just throw feces and make monkey noises, it's a more civilized way to tell someone you don't like them than DFing.)

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL! Lotsa good shtuff here!

Min, I *do* have freedom of speech, but you don't wanna know what I'd say to 'em...(smirks)

Frannie B

• freedom96
    freedom96

For those who thought their shit didn't stink, I would tell them off. Then, along with the others, I would show them why they are wrong, and ask them if they have a Crisis of Concience.

• Hamas
    Hamas

I have got freeness of speech,

and I have told the elders

'SCREW YOU, MAN'

in a Cuban accent.

• minimus
    minimus

As the years have gone by for me, I feel less inhibited in telling an elder or for that matter most anyone else what I think. If I knew I was going to get DF'd, I'd tell them individually what I thought about them, tell them why people think they suck and let them know that I will make sure that embarrassing private information about their families will be leaked.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Get off my porch. Your gonads are big

Dismembered

• greendawn
    greendawn

They have to not only hear the opposite arguments but also attempt to answer them and if they can't do that and the other arguments are more compelling then they have to at least aknowledge that, if not embrace them.

It is silly to wait on jehovah and the FDS until they themselves come to realise that they are valid before accepting them.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Do you really think the sisters enjoy spending 24/7 taking care of your wife who is dying of cancer, cleaning your house trailer washing your clothes, and cooking your food? Guess what AHole! They would rather you did your share at home and humbly stepped down at the Maybe you could even let you Dféd kids come visit their Mom before she dies.

I only go to the meetings for the orgies afterwards

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit