RC Lowell Mass (USA)

by loneranger 17 Replies latest jw friends

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

WOW, sounds like a great party!

$4500? Way more than they deserve

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

Anyone know a Richard (Dick) Borghi from Lowell Mass?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

This thread is from a year ago.

Anyone who has attended this year's RC notice the elimination of the phrase 'Spirit Directed Organization' in the second baptismal question?

• skin
    skin
    Anyone who has attended this year's RC notice the elimination of the phrase 'Spirit Directed Organization' in the second baptismal question?

Not at this convention, but at another assembly a few weeks ago that phrase was dropped. Fyi out of 650 in attendance, only 2 baptized.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you skin for sharing that information about the change to the 2nd baptismal question. So it must be that these knuckleheads don't consider themselves to be Spirit Directed!

• tiki
    tiki

A convention in Lowell? Seriously??? What venue?? Didnt think there was that big an auditorium there....unless the umass Lowell has a place they used. Whatever.....

• RESPECTFUL OBSERVER
    RESPECTFUL OBSERVER

Dick Borghi was a Ministerial Servant in the Lowell Highlands Congregation. Dick was disfellowshipped and now exposes the Watchtower on his own radio program on the Six Screens Tele-Network. His program focuses on the evils of Jehovah's Witness shunning.

https://soundcloud.com/rick-fearon/semper-fi-may-18-2019-host-former-jw-ministerial-servant-dick-borghi

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

Thank you respectful - that is what I was trying to find out. I want to reach out to him as I grew up with his 2 sons and think they could wake up To TTATT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit