RC Lowell Mass (USA)

by loneranger 17 Replies latest jw friends

• loneranger
    loneranger

Convention in Lowell Mass June 15-17 2018...about 4500 in attendance...11 baptized (0.24%)...believe about 6 of those were kids of current JW's.

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

I think you mean .0024

A couple of decimals make a big difference. Pretty dismal outlook for the dubs.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I am sure many remember the days when you had an assembly that big and 100's got baptized. 11 baptized? You can just see Jah's chariot speeding along at record pace!! lol

• loneranger
    loneranger

0.24% is the same as .0024

• minimus
    minimus

Impressive numbers! Lol

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

The % should only get smaller and smaller. With the bad news and scandal cover ups of the WT corporation all over the internet.

• minimus
    minimus

How is the lowell mass congregation doing? Growth?

• jp1692
    jp1692

11/4500 = 0.00244

0.00244 x 100 = 0.24%

When I joined this religion in the ‘80s the baptisms were always 1 - 3% of the attendance at conventions and assemblies. Always.

I clearly remember a dozen years or so ago at an assembly of about 1,500 in a suburban area in California where no one got baptized. No one.

Several of the long time elders were shocked and visibly disturbed.

• waton
    waton

just to make the math easier, at a recent assembly in the Pacific North West, there was a figure of ~1% baptized, less than 5% of that new recruits. Not a valid baptism, not by people that knew what they were doing. No doves, perhaps bird brains though.

Father forgive them, they do not know what they are doing.

• Brokeback Watchtower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit