Rumor: Discouraging news from GB at upcoming CA?

by bohm 77 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If they screw around with the horn-blowing starting in Cedar Point Ohio in 1922, I will be very stressed.

That is the one reason I remain in the Borg.

Rub a Dub

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

Perhaps it will finally be revealed that the GB is actually a bunch of crafty raccoons in human suits that rotate through the various members, and have been siphoning funds slowly in order to finance a large trash collection empire. Yes those nefarious racoons want their hands on your money for the purposes of taking all of our trash, and they don't care who they have to let molest whom to get it.

Raccoons are notorious for this behavioral moxy, and a general self preservationist attitude.

Honestly......its the only thing that makes sense. Salvation will now be directly tied to weather you work with these raccoons and give them all of your trash.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

I too have long suspected a racketeering raccoon scheme.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

Well, at our circuit there wasn't any announcement but there was an odd question. The CO asked "What will your reaction be if you're asked to go to another KH? Or if your congregation is consolidated with another congregation? Will your faith be tested or will you see it as a practical arrangement and a wise use of dedicated funds?"

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Given the increasing regularity with which such logistical changes are happening I don't think it's an odd question at all. They are just sending the message to put up and shut up.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

It was an odd question because it had nothing to do with the rest of the talk. It felt like it was added to prepare people for some bad news they'll be getting later.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Selling off properties, reduction in attendance, then consolidating congregations makes the attendance seem deceptively high. Plus the $$ lining the pockets ( and/or in reserve to pay the court costs?) for the corporation from the large number of sold off and consolidated KH.

• blondie
    blondie

Didn't someone post something like this already?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit