This Website Was Mentioned By The Governing Body

by JW_Rogue 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    Okay, so at the "Imitate Their Faith" CA there was a special speaker from the GB. And he started discussing Psalms 1:1 and how we today could "sit in the seat of scoffers". He then mentioned that many Bros. and Sisters criticize the org and think they are so smart by researching online. Listening to ones who have no respect for God's arrangement on Earth. I just laughed a little cause I knew what website he was talking about.
  • Simon
    Simon

We don't declare ourselves to be god's spokespeople on earth. I guess we're more humble / less arrogant than they are. It's actually hard to imagine something so arrogant

(waves to GB, lowers 2-3 fingers, carries on waving)

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

He then mentioned that many Bros. and Sisters criticize the org

yep--just keeps getting better

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

He then mentioned that many Bros. and Sisters criticize the org and think they are so smart by researching online. Listening to ones who have no respect for God's arrangement on Earth.

Image result for Watchtower logo

.............http://toons.artie.com/971101/zircustoon-revO.gif

• freddo
    freddo
    "Many" Bros. and Sisters criticize the org eh? Good.
  • out4good4
    out4good4

Where the criticism is due, I don't see the problem.......

Oh, I forgot,....

When it comes to the WT whore-ganization, it's STFU and just do what we tell you to do!!!!!

• OrphanCrow
  • sparky1
    sparky1

If anyone from the Governing Body(tm) is trolling here today, I have a message for you:

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

These kind of ''talks'' from important people in the JW's eyes, sure ramps-up the paranoia.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11
    Guardians Of Doctrine..more like Gormless Old Dodgers. They have absolutely no idea of doctrine or a sound basis for faith. By chance I watched a section of their Jw broadcasting yesterday. Their explanation and illustration to support the present Generation Doctrine made little sense and was a prime example of fudging. They lack credibility and substance. Ridiculous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit