Bad odor expereinces at the Kingdom Hall

by Joker10 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Avishai, join the club!

When I was about 7 or 8 we had our book study at the house next door. On metal chairs. One night I felt a fart about to come out so I just let it slip, thinking I'd do it discreetly. I didn't. It was a big fast blast o' gas and sounded like someone dropping big marbles on that metal chair. Fortunately it was a pretty cool group of country folk and we all just had a good laugh about it and then continued the book study.

Odor experiences? Worst one had to be when my stepdad was a guest speaker at another cong. He planted us on the front row (groan!). Well, it seems that at a previous meeting some family had sat on that row and they had a kid who couldn't control his bladder and had pissed on one of the chairs. I and my mom had smelled it immediately, but didn't think much of it. Apparently, others did and complained. So partways into the WT study the conductor announced "we seem to have an odor problem on the front row..." and my family had to get up and move right there in front of everyone.

Mike.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

My dad claimed that at the assemblies he would always get stuck behind a kid that would let off gas and he had to hold his breath. My dad would always make sure he picked his seat behind adults or families with no little ones.

Visit Smiley Central!

Will

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    i think blue hair assfunk is the worst of all.

Oh my god! *laughs so hard she falls on the floor*

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I am laughing sooo hard at all these comments!!! Incredible!!

I wish I had an odoriffic story to share, but I can't think of one...

• Joker10
    Joker10

too funny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit