Anything i should know about the upcoming convention?

by CitizenofEarth 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• waton
    waton

The peace outside, away from the assemblies is amazing.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hello CoE, The Jehovah's Witness organisation is a dangerous cult. It's not a real religion. It's a big corporation posing as a religion to get your money and assets.

Please check www.jwfacts.com for an objective and unbiased look at the dangers of getting involved in this doomsday cult.

Don't wanna put you off but......you deserve a good life at 18 and not a hopeless, dreary, depressing, disappointing life I had in the JWs at your age.

Flee from that disgusting cult as fast as your legs will carry you!!!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Here's something new this year: Every dissertation has a video according to the topic. The videos are very good!

The Org is heavy duty into visual arts these days!

Also, the book presented is to be downloaded, no hard copy.

Actually, attending the assemblies is a great way to disconnect from all the horrible news around the world.

Be positive! Go and enjoy it!

DY

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Answer = it will be boring full of BS propaganda and lies to support the WTS and its lying deceptive leaders.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Anything i should know about the upcoming convention?

It is not cheap to travel 250km and pay for hotel here in Denmark, and i am not exactly rich.

Like every convention you`ve ever been to.

You`ve heard it all, a thousand times before.

For a few hundred dollars and a few days out of your life.

You can hear it all again.

• Fader812
    Fader812

Dont wear tight suits or a mob of horny gay men will chase you down and have their way with you. - Anthony Morris

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Don't go, run, save yourself.

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

I see your choice as: listen to DY and go to the convention or go to jwfacts.com and get an education,

:0)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit