Disability Discontinued for Lifting Religious Pamphlets!

by Atlantis 17 Replies latest jw friends

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Poor guy, being persecuted by the Debbils world. At least that is how WT will spin the story. Maybe they can use some of the millions they get from old people's death bequests and help that scammer out? Naw, like has already been said, $$$$$ only go one way...to WT, the thankless b--tards.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

FedUpJW:

$$$$$ only go one way...to WT, the thankless b--tards.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

He will be screaming "persecution" to all his JW buddies and they will all be supporting him all the way. Persecuted for witnessing is the story the congregation will preach. Thanks FedUpJW!

Petra!

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Jehovah will provide.

• Tech49
    Tech49

When I was an elder, one of my best friends was the PO, he was on full disability and was a regular pioneer. One time I went over to his house, he was in his garage where he had a full on gym set up, working out with the garage door closed. It was the middle of summer, and I asked him why he didn’t open the door and get some fresh air and let the sun in while working out. His response was “in case someone sees me working out, I might get my benefits denied....”

No joke. 6 months later his wife, who worked at a hospital in clerical position, got a paper cut, (seriously not making this up), claimed infection and nerve damage, and eventually got on disability also. They were thrilled! Subsequently rented out their house and moved to Mexico to “serve”, thus keeping a US address to keep their benefits intact.

I specifically told him that was BS and was lying, and he just shrugged his shoulders and said “oh well, we gotta live within Satans system!”

Needless to say, we haven’t spoken since. The hypocrisy was too much even for my PIMI self at the time.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

TECH49:

What a terrible story!

Believe me, if the world knew about shameless abuses like this there would be even more people hating the Witnesses!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    "...Disability discontinued for lifting suitcase of pamphlets..."

Dumbass should have never tried gaming the system in the first place.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Whoops, double post.
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

That JW should be thrilled that Jehovah "cured" him and he can go back to work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit