JWs Ban TRUE RELIGION!

by Cold Steel 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

Lol oh come on steve, dear god. Why so serious?

so, if I don't find a specific instance of humor funny, I must be serious? Hmmm. Okay. So if there's something you don't find funny, you must be serious?

Illogical. It implies that anyone who doesn't find something funny must be serious.

OTOH, there are some posters who do have a knack for humor.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The actuality is the clothing outlet called True Religion is owned by WTS.

JWs are now encouraged to buy their cloths there to financially support the organization.

Brother Morris has made sure there is no Yoga Pants being sold at the outlets.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Finkelstein.

Don't be surprised if the Borg actually takes up your idea. You just might have intuitively or otherwise looked into the Jorg's future plans.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

The borg has had an interest in fashion for years.

• Incognito
    Incognito
    These jeans make great gifts for elders - CS

That depends. How 'tight' are the pants they sell?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol come on steve... i appreciate your use of absurdo ad reductio in trying to disqualify my remark but you disapproved so much of a simple light hearted thread you actually commented on it instead of simply moving along. That qulifies as being far too serious. Perhaps you were fooled and felt shame to the point that you lashed out and called the satire "lame"...?

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Should have been posted under Jokes and Humor :)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

If clothing companies are in the crosshairs of the GB, then what about this one?

obeyclothing.com

Surely the GB think they have the monopoly on the term OBEY

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Or is this one more appropriate for the Society?:

Clearfcuk.com

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Maybe "tightpantstony" is jealous because he can't FIT in any of them. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit