Let's add to the following list
JWs are mistaken when they believe the Bible teaches:
1. that their leaders somehow represent the Faithful and Wise Servant
2. that the book of Revelation is about them
3. that Jesus presence (parousia) began in 1914
4. that Jerusalem was destroyed in 607 BCE
5. that there are two classes of Christians (anointed and non-anointed)
6. that God's personal name is known
7. that the name Jehovah is in the New Testament
8. that making God's name known involves telling people God's name is Jehovah.
9. that whole blood transfusions are outlawed in scripture.
10. that something scripturally significant happened in 1914, 1918, 1919, 1925 or 1975
11. that the tribulation spoken about in Matthew 24 is future
12. that WTS leaders can interpret the Bible properly
13. that less than 150,000 faithful Christians existed prior to the 20th century