• Gratefullyunstuck
    Gratefullyunstuck
    what do you think?
  • RaulPereira
    RaulPereira
    I think he is a billionaire :)
  • nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Anti means opposed to or someone who is against whatever the prefix is attached. Anti can also mean in place of as we will find in the book of Revelation. Thus, to be antichrist means to be opposed to Christ or to place oneself in His place. The Bible actually describes two different antichrists.

"The antichrist is anyone who denies that Jesus came in the flesh or that He was both man and God. By denying this, they also deny the Father and the Son, as stated by the apostle John in I John 2:22, “Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.” As John says in I John 4:3, they were already living in his day as he testified, “but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.” Anyone who denies that Jesus is from God and did not come in the flesh is saying God is a liar (John 1:14). John says further, “I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist“(II John 1:7)."

I see the WTBTS doing this.

So the large A, Antichrist puts one's self in Christ's place. I also see the WTBTS doing this.

Trump? He is a businessman, billionaire, egotistical, and somewhat idealistic, as all new into politics are, but nope, not the antichrist. 

• fulano
    fulano
    No...I like hem, his speeches, his speaking, great!
  • Village Idiot
  • elbib
    elbib

Jesus stood for leading a simple (material) life and very rich spiritual life. However, leaders (business, political and religious) stand for material abundance. This is a stand that can be described with the meaning of the term "anti."

Interestingly, I had a dream of Trump making it to the presidency sometime back when he made the controversial statement about abortion.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback
    The Anti Christ has a better hair cut.
  • Simon
    Simon

The anti-christ is red as Village Idiot's image clearly shows.

Donald is a deep orange at best.

He is not the anti-christ although I think he wall may be anti-intelligence

• DJS
    DJS
    Wasn't that Obama? That's what the x-tian fundies said
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

Trump may or may not be the AntiChrist ....but watching him is fun.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit