The Characterization of most Jehovah's Witnesses

by Mr.Finkelstein 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Meetings now resemble something of a Pentecostal revival meeting. Seems like the Pentecostals had it right all along. People line dancing, in the KH, to ache breaky heart. Bethelites dancing to Phanel Williams.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Today is differant from my childhood 80s/90s.

Now I would say there are 3 groups of JWs

1:PIMO They will surface after COVID

2. Older witnesses .. Tired but firm no no other life. (Morons) don't help people over 60 to escape! They will not be able to handle it. (My opinion)

3. Young witnesses 0-40 But wait... what about 40-60?

Oh yeah very few... check it out... ether they flow with the younger group or most are POMI.Sad

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

You might be right there HowTheBible .

Seems there are more and more people involved in the JWS religion that are the fringes barely hanging on out of social pressure..

I still find how the WTS/JWorg psychologically manipulates people which unfortunately causes the death of some of these ones.

The other bad thing abut this religion is the breaking up of families which has instigated many to commit suicide.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

TAMERIA:

Did you ever approach your family and tell them that they were told lies about you?

I would have if it were me. I know what it feels like to have something untrue said about me..Even if they know you are ‘out’ of the JWs, I would find a way to communicate this detail to them.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

They will stick a knife and twist it in someone else's back if it benefits them.

Yes that's true, they will say erroneously awful untrue things towards people they known who left, like that person turned their back on Jehovah and are now the worse evil people possible, more so than anyone who never even joined the organization.

This was said quite often in public talks and writings in the Watchtower.

.......this is a type of control mechanism to brainwash people with fear, obligation and guilt.

Is it any wonder people have to seek out help from mental health providers upon leaving the JWS cult after awhile ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit