New Ontario Overbeer Sighting!

by Valis 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Congratulations Iiz2cool. May your reign be filled with an endless beerflow. May your heart be merry and your hangovers light.

Has sister Vivamus the Dutch District Overbeer ever had that wonderful beer brewed by the Trappist monks -- now that is what I call a true theocratic persuit - I had a few bottle slast time I was in Holland -- wonderfull -- I do think it is Belgian though isnt it?

Uhhhh. No. I wish I could say that all *Trappistenbier* is Dutch, but such is not the case. The Trapist Monasteries have to, according to Benedict, live of the work of there own hands. There are 7 Trapist Monasteries, over the world, that brew beer. And there is one in Holland, called La Trappe. They make excellent beer.

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Vivamus: I have to tell you this.

I met SATAN via a few bottles of Trappist beer.

I dunno, but if you have ever seen the Exorcist, remember when Linda Blair (playing Reagan) spewed green pea soup vomit out of her mouth?

Well.....after having drank several bottles of the Dutch trappist monk fluids: I saw Satan, and the male version of Linda Blair in my bathroom mirror.

I think I'll stick with my Canuck and Heineken.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

NOOOoooo! That can't be Rayzor! You must have eaten something wrong....

Tho Heineken is good too, and DUTCH

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

and wine that makes the heart of mortal man rejoice -- it is in the bible - Proverbs something or other

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit